Re: 10,000th Visitor

Hey, Pete! Don't be a Windows bigot! Ask a Mac user how to capture that
image, don't just plead ignorance!

Here's how: Just click and hold the button on the image; the browser will
give you the option to save the image. Of course, Peter didn't say if he
wants us to send the image as an attachment or insert to our e-mail (how
DO you want to receive it, Peter?), so I guess we're all on our own... 8-)

Actually, I think a round of applause and congratulations are in order to
Peter for having a page that has been so well visited, as well as running
one of the more useful and politely scatalogical lists around!!

Dennis Moser
aldus@rust.net