I really need help

From:             felix@mn.uswest.net
Date sent:        Wed, 09 Apr 1997 13:49:41 -0700
Send reply to:    felix@mn.uswest.net
To:               cremers@xs4all.nl
Subject:          I really need help

Hi

I am hoping that you can help me out.  I am looking for information on
the printing process in the US during the periods dating 1880-1920.  I
want to know how pictures were printed including color pictures.  I am
curious to know how the presses were set up and how color seperation
was done?  I also am curious to know how the plates were made for the
press.  Do you know any books on the topic?  Thanks for the help.

-mark