Syracuse University Library Preservation Department Homepage Moved

Many of you have established links to the homepage of the Syracuse
University Library's Preservation Department homepage. In the process of
completely reorganizing the Library's pages, many URL changes were made.

The old URL was <http://web.syr.edu/~libweb/preserva/index.htm>

The new URL is <http://web.syr.edu/~libweb/aboutsul/depts/preserva/index.htm>

Please update your links to our page. While doing so, please look around at
what we have to offer. We have an extensive collection of preservation
related links, our "disaster plan," sample treatments, and a report on our
current NEH funded project to preserve the Street & Smith Archives. This
collection contains one of the most complete collections pulp fiction around.

Thank you,
Peter Verheyen
<----  Begin PDV Signature File  ---->
Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian