Address Book Inserts

Hello!

Rag & Bone Bindery is looking for a vendor for address book inserts. (IE: Smyth sewn address book 'book-blocks', cut & with endsheets)

We have found one such company which will produce 500 (minimum) 6 1/4" X 3 1/4" inserts to our specifications for ~$5.00 each.

If anyone can suggest a competetive vendor in the US, please Email any information to Jason at the address below or post to the digest.

Thanks in advance!

Peace,

Jason

                       Rag & Bone Bindery On-Line