No Subject

Folks, please make sure your mailboxes don't overflow. I've been getting an
inordinate number of "mailbox full" messages these past few days. For some
reason 90% seem to be AOL subscribers. If you love all these great
pastepaper suggestions, you can print them out, or go to the list archive
to look at them again.

Also lets try to cut down on the citing of messages with "me too" added.
Please look before replying to make sure the recipient is the one it is
intended for. By default replies go to the list.

If anyone has questions about getting on/off, changing options, please look
at the list FAQ or contact me directly. Please do not post to everyone...
The URL is in my sig file. Those of you using Eudora Pro / Netscape Mail
can just double click on my email or WWW URL.

Sorry to be a pain, but...

Thank you for your attention. Now back to your regularily scheduled program

Peter
(listmgr)

Bucheinbandkunst ist Architektur in kleinstem Ma=DFstab
Otto Dorfner

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244