Re: paste paper tools and ideas

One of my favorites is a plastic lemon squeezer that makes patterned
circles about three inches across.  If I can just find it.  I also have
some calligraphy pens that make parallel lines of various numbers and
sizes.  I'm sure everyone already takes pinking sheers to bits of cardboard.

One reminder that can't be said too often--You can take it from your
kitchen to your studio, but if you've used it for paints don't take it
back!  Keep your art stuff and your food stuff separate.

Too bad I have to work today--I'd rather go home and try out some of the
fun tools people are suggesting!

Joyce