"generations" show

howdy -

I recently assisted an artist (not a bookartist until now) working on a show
to be  on display in New Bedford opening May 11.  It is being organized by
Joan Backus from the Kansas City Art Institute.

She invited 20 women artists to cooperate on a book with a female relative in
an adjacent generation (mother or daughter.)  The local artist, Amy
Finkbeiner,  actually worked with her mother and grandmother.

I am interested in seeing the work.  If any of you find out about a website,
please e-mail me.  If I can't see it, and one of you sees it, please tell me
what you think.

Thanks -

kerry
pencraft@aol.com