Re: Artists' books in the library (fwd)

would any tech-service librarians out there care to share with us the
exact form that a proper (notated) MARC record should take?  with
the proper names of the various fields etc...  sort of a "fill in
the blank" set of data that would make a prospective cataloger's job
as easy as possible, and increase our chances of getting properly
cataloged?

luigi
burning press