New on the ABAA-booknet Web Site

> WHAT'S NEW ON THE ABAA-booknet and booknet-international SERVERS?
http://booknet-international.com or http://www.abaa-booknet.com
(IF ANY QUESTIONS,PLEASE REPLY TO booknet@rmharris.com NOT THE LIST)

PLEASE DON'T FORGET >> the NY Antiquarian Book Fair this Thursday-Sunday
http://www.abaa-booknet.com/usa/nyfair/

You can reach this page and its links directly at
http://www.abaa-booknet.com/whatsnew.html

--
  *** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
        phone: (301) 494-0950 (410) 535-2292   fax: (410) 535-3004