Re: Moderation of list.

Peter,

I am on both moderated and unmoderated lists and prefer the former. One of
the advantages as a subscriber was brought home to me last week. I tried to
put my mail to nomail for a few days but didn't get the wording or spacing
right (or something) and wound up with a mailbox full at a time when I was
very ill. Had to deal with it so my system would not crash. My point is, on
the moderated list, though I had not made the request properly, my mail was
held. It helps.

Barbara