[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Moderation of list.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Moderation of list.
- From: Artemis BonaDea <paradux@ALASKA.NET>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 08:20:32 -0700
- Message-Id: <199704161608.JAA22792@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: North Bound Books
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I love the direct nature of this list but like many others, could use
less "Me too" messages. Perhaps those messages should go directly to the
sender, not the entire list.
Also, we all need to read through *all* our postings to see if a
previous message hasn't already been answered before we launch in.
If we don't have new or additional information, then let the first
I am wondering if, in addition to the Frequently Asked Questions,
the list should have an ongoing "list etiquette" posting. I think alot
of new folks don't know what to expect and alot of the rest of us forget
over time - where's Ms. Manners when you need her?