Re: Moderation of list.

I love the direct nature of this list but like many others, could use
less "Me too" messages.  Perhaps those messages should go directly to the
sender, not the entire list.

Also, we all need to read through *all* our postings to see if a
If we don't have new or additional information, then let the first
answer stand.

I am wondering if, in addition to the Frequently Asked Questions,
the list should have an ongoing "list etiquette" posting.  I think alot
of new folks don't know what to expect and alot of the rest of us forget
over time - where's Ms. Manners when you need her?

Artemis