Re: Moderation of list.

We vote to moderate the list. We download 15 to 40 letters daily,
most from this list.
   Sure, it only takes a second or two to identify and delete the
me-toos and extraneous posts but it's a pain and it adds up. I really
don't read book list posts as closely as I'd like to -- I often skim one
on the subject and delete all others on the same subject.
   I've though of dropping the list because of the large amount of
useless stuff it delivers and I'd bet others have quit for that reason.