[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Moderation
- From: Daria <dherlihy@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 10:05:12 -0500
- Message-Id: <199704171353.GAA14284@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
It seems that every time a group of humans gets together, sooner or later
someone wants to enforce rules, regs, fines, etc., and if the group itself
do this, then the government or its agencies does !!
I am for keeping cyberspace "free" in spirit (and monetarily too.) It wont
be long before we'll have to PAY for our 'net use one way or another, see ot
Keep the lists free, as unmoderated as possible and let those who
tend toward egalitarianism have a little more patience.