Re: Moderation

It seems that every time a group of humans gets together, sooner or later

someone wants to enforce rules, regs, fines, etc., and if the group itself
does not

do this, then the government or its agencies does !!

I am for keeping cyberspace "free" in spirit (and monetarily too.)  It wont

be long before we'll have to PAY  for our 'net use one way or another, see ot

coming?

Keep the lists free, as unmoderated as possible and let those who

tend toward egalitarianism have a little more patience.

Daria