[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Moderation, the final word?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Moderation, the final word?
- From: "Mr. Musik" <musik@TCSN.NET>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 12:29:40 -0700
- Message-Id: <199704171930.MAA23734@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
IMO we should be very grateful for the tolerance .. and grace .. shown by
all sub's to the list toward each other. No 'flames' .. No 'MY idea is
better than YOUR idea!' etc., etc. We are very fortunate, compared to most
other lists I've experienced. So, please gather 'round for a big group *hug* :)
I especially like the great tolerance exhibited by all of you toward
'newbies' and those less experienced .. being one of these myself :)
All here have but ONE desire .. to help others, to share information, to
CONTRIBUTE whenever they can .. wonderful! Keep it as it is, is my vote :)
Thanks all of you wonderful folk, and especially Peter.
Paso Robles, CA