Re: Exhibition of Students' artists' books

> Alison,
>     I am going to be traveling to England and Scotland this summer, probably
> in the months of June and/or July and am wondering if you could refer me to
> other permanent collections or temporary exhibits of artists' books or some
> listing of the collections in the U.K?  Much thanks, Debbie

There is a listing of artists' book collections in the UK and Ireland
compiled by Simon Ford in:

Turner, Silvie ed. 'Facing the Page: British Artists' Books, a survey
1983-1993', London: Estamp, 1993.

It gives addresses etc. and an indication of the size/coverage of the
collection.

Enjoy your visit.

Louisa
Louisa Coles