Daniel Berkeley Updike

I am preparing an edition of Daniel Berkeley Updike's essays and lectures
on typographical subjects, and although I think I have found most of the
obvious sources, I would appreciate information about any elusive items
that I may have overlooked.

At the end of the book I intend to have a full bibliography of his
writings on *all* subjects, but I will reprint only those things that deal
with printing, publishing, book-design, etc.

Thanks.

William S. Peterson
English Department
University of Maryland