Hardwood Paper Moulds

I  like the use of hardwood and have used maple and mahogany with good
results. I joined the mitred corners with wood splines that stay pretty
swollen when wet and help work with the waterproof glue to hold the frames
together.  I do not make large sheets since I have yet to fiberglass up a
larger vat than the largest rubbermaid tub I could find.  11" x 14" is okay
for today.  I bought some stainless screening and attached it with copper
brads.  Be sure not to use any steel or galvanized connectors since rust is
not good for paper.

Good luck, it is great fun.

Lee