[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: AZ trip
- From: Broome County Public Library <bcpl@SPECTRA.NET>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 11:14:45 -0500
- Message-Id: <199704211515.IAA13924@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
-- [ From: Broome County Public Library * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
Hi, everyone! I was in the Phoenix area a couple of weeks ago, and on my
free Saturday decided to take a little (7.5 hrs. round-trip!) spin down to
Bisbee to meet Pat Baldwin whose messages I always enjoy.
Anyone contemplating an internship should certainly consider Pat's studio.
It's in a beautiful location (anything on a road named Moon Canyon HAS to be
beautiful), surrounded by flowers, and a short distance from the town that
has a distinctly ' 70s feel to it.
Pat's delightful, brimming with creativity and information. Go for it!!