AZ trip

-- [ From: Broome County Public Library * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hi, everyone!  I was in the Phoenix area a couple of weeks ago, and on my
free Saturday decided to take a little (7.5 hrs. round-trip!) spin down to
Bisbee to meet Pat Baldwin whose messages I always enjoy.

Anyone contemplating an internship should certainly consider Pat's studio.
It's in a beautiful location (anything on a road named Moon Canyon HAS to be
beautiful), surrounded by flowers, and a short distance from the town that
has a distinctly ' 70s feel to it.
  Pat's delightful, brimming with creativity and information. Go for it!!

Lavinia Adler