chax site

Dear Book Arts

Chax Press has a web site now:

http://personal.riverusers.com/~chax/

Please come and visit. It's a lot literary, some book arts. Three of the
nine pages there have some images which take a bit of time to download,
hopefully not enough to go and enjoy a cup of coffee.

We are offering a 50% discount on any book purchases to the first 10 to
order via email. Books and prices can be found at the site.

I've set up a book arts link to Peter Verheyen's massive links page. But I
will certainly take other suggestions as to things to link. And anyone who
wants to link to the Chax site, please do, and let me know.

Thank you,

charles alexander

charles alexander / chax press / chax@theriver.com