[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Help with leaves...
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Help with leaves...
- From: "Colleen E. Moulton" <cmoulton@WARREN-WILSON.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:12:34 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <m0wJlux-000AevC@owl.warren-wilson.edu>
- Message-Id: <199704231912.MAA20302@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have been trying to figure out a way to attach leaves to homemade
hemp paper. I was originally going to "laminate" them between two sheets
of paper, but I was afraid that the detail would not be very visible.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could attach leaves so that
they are very visible, but at the same time the book will last a while?
Any suggestions are very much appreciated.