Help with leaves...

   I have been trying to figure out a way to attach leaves to homemade
hemp paper. I was originally going to "laminate" them between two sheets
of paper, but I was afraid that the detail would not be very visible.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could attach leaves so that
they are very visible, but at the same time the book will last a while?
   Any suggestions are very much appreciated.
            Colleen