[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Cancellation: Book Arts League meeting & workshop, Boulder, CO
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Cancellation: Book Arts League meeting & workshop, Boulder, CO
- From: Emily Epstein <epsteine@SPOT.COLORADO.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 11:44:48 -0600
- Message-Id: <199704241745.KAA25038@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Mother Nature has just informed me that the Book Arts League April meeting
and the stencil workshop conflict with her plans for this evening, so
we're cancelling. (8 inches of snow expected, we're almost there already)
If there's interest, we can do the workshop at a later meeting.
The May meeting will be on the 4th Thursday, May 22. The program topic
will be the Ephemera Exchange, led by Gail Watson. The location has not
yet been decided, but it will not be on campus.