Mimeograph & Encyclopedia reprint

>Peter D. Verheyen (pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM)
>Wed, 19 Mar 1997 08:18:22 -0500

>Those interested in Mimeograph/Ditto printing might want to take a look at
>the archives of Exlibris a listserv for the rare books and special
>collections community.
>
>The URL is
><http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/exlibris/1997/03/>.
>
>Pretty interesting stuff for the most part. Richard Minsky had some
>interesting comments as well.
>
>Peter
------------------

If I can get away with a shameless plug here, I'd like to mention this
Chronology of Office Copying Processes:

http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/bytopic/repro/nadeau1.txt

It is brief but quite useful by itself. Those who need more comprehensive
details are referred to my _Encyclopedia of Printing, Photographic and
Photomechanical Processes_ which can be found in many libraries. It has
been out of print for a while and I wish I could update it but this is not
likely to happen in the foreseable future, so I am planning a small reprint
in the upcoming few weeks. More details, somewhat out of date, can be found
on this web site:

http://www.primenet.com/~dbarto/lnadeau.html

Those who wish more info such as availability and new prices should contact
me OFFLIST at the address below.

Luis Nadeau
NADEAUL@NBNET.NB.CA
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada