Re: ex libris stamps and marker ink

One option is to get a small sepia photo made that relates to the author or
subject of the book, and place it over the mark, if possible.  I have a
book with a nice presentation inscription from the first president of the
University of Alaska to the Governor of Alaska.  Under this is the biggest
DISCARD stamp I have ever seen.  I'm going to try and find a photo of the
two men together, copy it, and mount it over the discard stamp.
Dick Wood,
Alaskan Heritage Bookshop
P. O. Box 22165
Juneau, Ak. 99802