Ireland & Italy

greetings all!

I am leaving for Europe this coming week!!  Our first stop London (very
breif), then Ireland, then onto, Florence, Italy and Venice.  Any
suggestions on book arts sites?  I have checked the archives and have
gotten a couple of good hints.   Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

I have been in the graphic design business some 15 years. But, I am
somwhat new to the art of bookmaking.  Which, I have developed quite a
passion for.  I will be looking for useful tools, supplies, history, and
inspriation.

-Judith