Re: Ireland & Italy

(a newbie emerges...)
two words; Vatican Museums!
that is, if you have the chance to make it to Rome.  Also, a few blocks
north-east of the V, there's a neat little family owned bindery that was
open to the streets, it made for a charming snapshot.  :)  Have fun &
hope to hear about your adventures & what you happen to find along the
way.

-Patsy
~~~~~Wind O'Mancy