[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ireland & Italy
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Ireland & Italy
- From: Jeanne Goessling <JeanneGoes@AOL.COM>
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 22:57:53 -0400
- Message-Id: <199704270308.UAA18938@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Judtih Quinn Garrett ! In Venice, I saw beautiful paper at Legatoria
Volliero, near the Basilica di S. Maria Gloriosa Dei Frari. I was several
years ago, I wonder if it is still there - I still have their card, from
which i copied the name. Marbled papers, covered boxes, and such. Lovely.
Have a fine trip.