Just Repair It !

Dear Cor (and others),

I belive you went a little bit too far with your responce to Sue. In Hebrew
we have a simple word for it : "chutzpa" (audacity).Since we had a nice,
private  corespondance in the past, allow me to say that I also belive you
owe her an apology, but ofcourse, it's up to you. You could have said what
you did in other words. "This is the tone, that makes the music".

Uri Kolodni - Book Repair & Restoration - Tel-Aviv