[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
London, Cambridge, Paris
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: London, Cambridge, Paris
- From: Crista Suzanne Cannariato <cristac@CATS.UCSC.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 10:00:04 -0700
- Message-Id: <199704301710.KAA21399@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hi all. I'm new to the list so let me intoduce myself. My name is
Crista Cannariato and I work in the conservation department at UCSC.
I'm currently taking my first bookbinding class and am really excited
Since I'm going to London, Cambridge, and Paris in June I was wondering if
anyone had any suggestions about book-artsy places to go (specifically
suppliers, but also museums). Please give addresses if you have them!