London, Cambridge, Paris

Hi all.  I'm new to the list so let me intoduce myself.  My name is
Crista Cannariato and I work in the conservation department at UCSC.

I'm currently taking my first bookbinding class and am really excited
about it.

Since I'm going to London, Cambridge, and Paris in June I was wondering if
anyone had any suggestions about book-artsy places to go (specifically
suppliers, but also museums).  Please give addresses if you have them!

thanks,

Crista Canariato
cristac@cats.ucsc.edu