Re: Papermaking

I have made a hydropulper that works well.  It is merely a garbage disposal
and a sink with a plastic hose attached to the drain that recycles the pulp
into the sink.  It has impellers that beat the fibers (works much better than
a blender).  It will comfortably beat around a pound of fiber in about 8-10
gallons of water.  I run it for a minute and let it rest for 30 seconds:
total beating time is about 4-10 minutes depending on the fiber. It works
best with half-stuff.  Total costs were about $100.  Make sure the disposal
has stainless steel components.