this is so medieval

Someone asked 'Is this a book arts list, if not, let me know where one
is".  It seems that a couple of 'guys' have decided to strutt their
stuff.  Reminding me of the Blue Jays in the backyard.  Think about
Jays.  Their behavior.
No this is not at times a book art list, and thats ok, but, quite
frankly, the people who are engaging in book arts don't have the time
to get into medieval arguments.  As enlightening as they are, books are
on our fingertips too.
WE GO ONWARD.  HEY HO!
I'm a book artist unsubscribing.  Flame on to empty air.
Thanks Peter, but I'll do this maneuver myself.
Love to all
Charlene Matthews