Re: List changes

I want to add my voice to Peter's about making the list what we want it
to be.  I too have been quiet sometimes waiting for an interesting thread
but it's not hard to pop out a question or idea and see who responds.

A few weeks ago I asked about paste paper tools after having a
conversation with a friend.  She said, why not put this on the list -
to which I thought, well why not?  How many of us have some thought we
never think to share?  How about interesting book structures or the
latest tip with a GOCCO printer (i'm still learning mine).

Jump right in, the water's fine!  Artemis