Re: List changes

Hi List:

We all have differing opinions, levels of knowledge, sizes of egos,

etc., etc.,etc.  Vive le difference !!  And  IMHO the range of argument and

topics enriches our list.  After all, if you dont like it...hit the delete

button.  ( And there's HUMOR in them thar homo sapiens' verbal sparring matches

and great insight into how each person perceives  realities.)

Just for curiosity's sake, what portion of your daily email do you delete

immediately  and what portion do you keep around for a month and what portion

gets printed out for posterity?

Lilias