marbling events

Hello to everyone.........Just a reminder.......I am sending in my marbli=
ng
column to the Guild Of Bookworkers Newsletter in a couple of days, so if
anyone has any workshops or marbling events happenning over the summer th=
ey
would like listed, please e-mail the particulars to me. =

It would be best to send the listings, if any, through the Book Arts List=

rather than to me personally, so you can notify everyone on the list that=

may be interested.

Best Wishes.....Iris Nevins.