> Just for curiosity's sake,

Lilias...
I read it all (I average about 25 msgs daily)- answer what needs responding to.
        kick the rest and print out only the most technical bits I might
need for a later application.

BTW - regarding the recent thread on pricing & ethics,
        Jack Fitterer's is the only posting I printed out for posterity.
        Especially since my apprentice has been making "business" noises lately.

Cordially,

Pat

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Pat Baldwin                                    @