[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
storage of paper
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: storage of paper
- From: Susan Carter <sucarter@MSN.COM>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 20:43:19 UT
- Message-Id: <199705022048.NAA12239@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I've been wrestling with a problem that I'm sure many of you deal with as well
How do you store huge pieces of paper/board/tissue?
And then what do you do with the not so huge? Or how about the eensey,
weensey bits you might need and hate to waste?