Re: Papermaking

On Fri, 2 May 1997, Mary Crest wrote:

> Maybe I just joined you at an inopportune time. I am not saying
> the discussion hasn't been informative at times, but the sarcasm is tiring.

Fear not - I've been on over a year, and this last round hasn't been
typical, although sometimes the discussions (such as the Hardy Perennial,
"what is a book?" do get a little heated or even, may I say? tendentious.

It's a good list full of useful information and interesting people.
Recently several of my lists have gotten a little heavy, very different
kinds of lists - maybe the position of the moon in the Sign of the
Spleen. My delete finger is getting a workout, but that's OK.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman
     \/