[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Papermaking
- From: "Judith B. Kerman" <kerman@TARDIS.SVSU.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 17:13:00 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <9705021524.AA15785@tardis.svsu.edu>
- Message-Id: <199705022113.OAA16084@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Fri, 2 May 1997, Mary Crest wrote:
> Maybe I just joined you at an inopportune time. I am not saying
> the discussion hasn't been informative at times, but the sarcasm is tiring.
Fear not - I've been on over a year, and this last round hasn't been
typical, although sometimes the discussions (such as the Hardy Perennial,
"what is a book?" do get a little heated or even, may I say? tendentious.
It's a good list full of useful information and interesting people.
Recently several of my lists have gotten a little heavy, very different
kinds of lists - maybe the position of the moon in the Sign of the
Spleen. My delete finger is getting a workout, but that's OK.
|\ /| /________/(
|? \ / ?| (________(/(___
|??? \/ ???| /_(________(/__/(
| Judy | (______________(/(
| Kerman | (Mayapple Press(/(
| Saginaw, | (______________(/
\ ? MI ? /
\ ?? / http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman