bitchy buddha press

(Note: I hope it's kosher for me to post things like this to the list. Also,
apologies for duplication.)

3 things from Indigo Som & bitchy buddha press

THING ONE
My artists' book _He Likes You_ is in the
Pacific Center for the Book Arts Biennial Members' Exhibition
11 May - 28 June 97
San Francisco Public Library (main branch), 6th floor

THING TWO
I will be teaching a workshop this summer at Women's Studio Workshop in
Rosendale NY. Please pass this info around to anyone you think would be
interested.

Show Don't Tell: Creative Writing for Visual Artists
28 July - 1 August
10 am - 4pm daily

This workshop is for visual artists who use--or want to use--text in their
artwork. Writing for a visual context presents special considerations &
challenges not addressed in most writing classes. This workshop gives
participants the unique opportunity to strengthen their writing skills &
generate writing ideas while exploring relationships between word & image.
Participants will also learn how to give & receive constructive feedback as
writers & artists. You are encouraged to bring work in progress with you.

Tuition $430 ($410 for WSW members)
Contact Women's Studio Workshop for more information:
wsw@mhv.net
914.658.9133
fax 914.658.9130
P.O. Box 489
Rosendale NY 12472

THING THREE
I will be having a one-woman exhibit at Women's Studio Workshop
4 August - 5 September 97
Contact WSW for details, directions, &c.

That's it for now! Feel free to forward this info.

Thanks for your support!
Indigo Som
bitchy buddha press