Re: Book arts and artist books

I am a graduate student in photography at Georgia State University.  I use
artist's books as a way of making my images accessible to the viewer.  They
are not just a presentation, but an integral part of the piece.
 Unfortunately, I am entirely self-taught, so I tend to make a lot of
mistakes and suffer major disappointments.  I would appreciate if anyone can
suggest books that contain how-to information on various artist's book forms.
 I have found COVER TO COVER invaluable, but it has several books pictured
with no explanation (specifically tunnel books).  Any suggestions would be
greatly welcomed.  Thanks, Jeanne