Re: storage of paper

Kathy, one thing I've done to store large pieces of paper without warping
is to hinge 2 pieces of foamcore together on one long side with duct
tape, put the papers in flat, then clamp the open end with heavy duty
bulldog clips. This creates what is basically an oversized portfolio; it
hasn't warped yet, and it slides in nicely against the wall in my small
studio. Of course, I generally have to rearrange everything when I need
to lay it flat to get at the papers, but that's an organizational problem
:-). Hope this works for your boards. Melissa