Re: Book arts and artist books

Either _Non Adhesive Binding_ or _The Structure of the Visual Book_ by
Keith Smith will provide you with ideas and detailed instructions( in
some cases) for artist's books, though not tunnel books specifically. I
made a tunnel book once without any instruction, just fiddling around. It
may not be perfect, but sometimes serendipitous things happen when one
fiddles, and I'd encourage you not to be afraid to proceed
instruction-less.BTW, has anyone else occasionally had trouble
deciphering Keith Smith's sewing diagrams? I though longstitch was *way*
out of my league, until I learned it hands-on... then the diagram made
much more sense.