Re: > Just for curiosity's sake,

Hi Pat:

thanks for the e.  It's Sunday a.m., here, flowers abloom, a late spring....

for once the "Mayflowers" are bloomin in May !!

 One of these years we'll  have to get together.  Next October I think I will be

 driving to Taos/Sante Fe/Albuquerque and hope to meander into ARizona after

Colorado  - arent you in Brisbee ?

If my workshops go pretty well this year I'll be calling you and some others

to be featured teachers in l998.  It's time New England got some of

you more western experts.  Thanks for the brochure you sent me quite a

while ago.

Bye for now

Lilias