Re: new threads

Kerry, I have a boxed set of Speedball pens that I bought at (I think)
Alsop and Chappell in Little Rock YEARS ago.  I was looking in it yesterday
and saw some little envelopes where I had bought nibs from Junkind when it
was in the second block of Main Street.  Would you like one of them ?  They
even have a five digit phone number ! and the address is 206 or something
(they are upstairs).  I know you didn't buy the name, but thought you might
like to have one.

David in Maryland