eccentric bindings

Kerry:

I'm doing an edition right now you could call "turn, turn, turn." It's an
accordion variation (one of the millions), only I fold the verticals the
same width as the height in mountains only. Then go into each square and
fold a valley at a 45 degree angle from lower left to upper right... over
and over. Then fold it up the way it wants to go. I am attaching a text
(folded once) to each diagonal valley.  The book ends up being the size of
the text fold paper.
My text is an essay by Joseph Conrad about artists. In order to read it, you
have to untwist the accordion first... a lot of turning goin' on there!

Pat

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Pat Baldwin                                    @
Waterleaf Mill & Bindery