Re: Where to get Horsehair

Dear Micki:
Thanks for the warning about skillets with non-flat bottoms. I had not
noticed any, but now see that they are common. Perhaps they take the wok as
a model.
        Did you get the part of my reply which described (for those who
haven't read my book) how to make glue strips by putting hot glue on the
nylon netting? I'm never sure that everything gets transmitted to the list,
though it generally does get put into the archives.
Thanks
Rupert
Rupert N. Evans
Prairie Publications