Re: Book arts and artist books

This is in response to Barbara Harman's post

My name is Emily Martin. I have an MFA in painting from the University of
Iowa, 79. I learned how to do case bindings in 1975 and started down the
road to my version of artists books. I slip back and forth from
painting/drawings to books to sculpture, all containing visual narratives
of some sort. More recently, thanks to a jump start from Susan King, I have
been using my writings in some of my books. My most recent books are
printed using letterpress printing from polymer plates. I will have
postcard announcements soon, anyone who wants one send me your snail mail
address.