Re: Where to get Horsehair

Yes, I  got the part about making glue strips from your reply, and also
from your book. Thank you for your meticulous explanations in the book. It
is obvious you have a lot of experience and have done every process yourself.
Micki Nellis

>        Did you get the part of my reply which described (for those who
>haven't read my book) how to make glue strips by putting hot glue on the
>nylon netting?

Constitution: Fact or Fiction and Logan and the Duck Patrol
Buffalo Creek Press, PO Box 2424, Cleburne, TX 76033
Orders 800-610-4908, Voice 817-641-4908,
Fort Worth metro 817-558-6225, FAX 817-641-0901
micki@buffalo-creek-press.com
sales@buffalo-creek-press.com   Web Page http://buffalo-creek-press.com