Date:    Sun, 4 May 1997 17:04:11 -0700
From:    pat baldwin <patbooks@PRIMENET.COM>
Subject: Wired

Peter:

I just read the great lead article in the new WIRED magazine. Since you're
our benevolent leader in this, the specialized result of the WELL
experience, you might be interested in the fascinating history of The Well.
The story of it's rise and fall makes me smile at our recent lengthy thread.
Good reading.

Pat

Gregory Fisk
and