Re: Desert Rose Press

Sam:  Desert Rose Press used to be Virginia Mudd and her husband (whose name,
alas, I can't recall, but he wrote a very famous book on printing poetry).
Their former address was is Gallisteo, NM, but my recent newsletter there
came back to me with an address correction to San Jose, NM. Pretty sure this
is all right. Don't know if it indicates a split or just a change of
residence.

Barbara Harman