Re: storage of paper

Regarding storage of large paper.......I have a very long marbling
table/counter, about 10 feet, that has storage cabinets underneath. I can
store 8,000 sheets of 19 X 25 paper, or half that of the uncut size, 25 X
38. Doors are adviseable if you live in the country.....mice seem to like
snacking on paper. It was crudely made out of plywood, covered with
linoleum tile and has lasted forever and is quite solid.

Iris Nevins