Re: List changes

<< Just for curiosity's sake, what portion of your daily email do you delete

 immediately  and what portion do you keep around for a month and what
portion

 gets printed out for posterity? >>

About 1/8 doesn't get read, about 5/8 gets read and deleted, about 1/8
requires an answer, and I print about 1/8 as reference, technical
information, which I store in a three-hole binder by subject.

Mary Crest